- MITSOT Placement Team visits the corporates and presents the Placement Brochure. The Placement Brochure is also sent by post / email to companies.
- Companies are requested to forward their “Job
- Placement Committee will fix up dates for campus placements in consultation with companies. The campus placement will commence from September 2015.
- Curriculum Vitae are submitted by interested students to the placement committee on receipt of the communication from the companies. They are submitted to the concerned personnel as per the requirement.
- After receiving the Curriculum Vitae, companies communicate with the Placement Committee for the selection process.
- Placement committee finalizes interviews on the dates mutually convenient to the companies and the students. The recruitment team visits the campus on the decided date and time.
- Travel plans are to be communicated to the placement committee to organize reception and transport / accommodation.
Our Communication Channels:
Tele Connection for Campus Placement
MIT School Telecom Management
MIT Campus, Paud Road,
Kothrud, Pune – 411038
Contact Person : Ms. Shobana Anand
Mobile : 9922961195
Office : 020-25454735
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com