CISCO Local Academy:
Right from the first year of it's inception in 2007, MITSOT has a formal academic tie up with CISCO in the form of "CISCO Local Academy" Agreement. MITSOT has initiated to offer CISCO Certification programme as a part of it's PGDM.
MITSOT received Best Local Academy Award in CISCO - SAARC Conference at Bangaluru in June 2008
- Academic partnership with major global players like Microsoft, IBM, Intel, Cisco, Infosys, TCS etc.
- In pursuit of achieving international standards in academics MITSOT has signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with THE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, UNIVERSITY OF DUNDEE, DUNDEE, UK.
- Working on live projects issued from domestic market.
- Industrial visits enables students to interact with the industry experts to understand the practical applications.
- Training and placement department is active in inviting major corporates, top scientists and domain experts from industry and research organisations for technical workshop.
Oracle Work Force Development programme:
MITSOT has a formal academic tie-up with Oracle University in the form of “Oracle Workforce Development Programme (WDP) Agreement” since 2007.
MITSOT has initiated to offer Oracle Certification Programmes as a part of its PGDM, under the WDP Membership. The courses presently being offered lead to an Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) Certification from Oracle under the WDP Membership
It has been mutually agreed by BSNL to train our PGDM Students on telecom awareness. This interface will definitely be helpful for the society in general and Telecom Industry in particular.
Under the MIT- Motorola centre for excellence MITSOT has an advanced Telecom Lab equipped with experimentation and demonstration kits to train students in next generation Telecom Technologies. Under this tie up with Motorola we provide 'Motorola Certified Telecom Manager' MCTM – Certification to our students.
We recently conducted 2 days overview workshop on MCNE and the same was well appreciated by the students. Participation certificates were given to the students for the same.